An embroidered pullover hoodie repping the ever-so-sexy Garden Collective logo. Super soft, pockets to store your existing pocket-stuff, and a little drawcord to play with before eventually losing. Made of organic cotton and recycled polyester, it’s an eco-friendlier choice.
All the cash-money made from these shirts will go back into supporting the arts through the release of independent music, weird poetry, events and so much more.
Editor’s Note: I’m wearing one of these as I write the description and it’s pretty sweet.
- 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
- Brushed fabric
- Medium fit
- Raglan sleeves
- Self-fabric double-layered hood
- Slanted side pockets
- Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
- Flatlock topstitch on all seams
- 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
Note that we show the EU sizes for this product. The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size up. Orders for this product are fulfilled by a third party.